– follow updates on social media
We are delighted to welcome you to Keel Camping!
As campers ourselves we have travelled the world camping in tents, camper vans, rented mobile homes and owned our own family caravan.
We are delighted to have the opportunity of this adventure to work doing what we love, and to live in Achill, our favourite place, our happy place!
We are looking forward to meeting you all along the way and sharing stories and memories of camping and connections to Achill Island.Happy Camping 🙂
Thank you for all your well wishes and heart warming stories of your connections and memories built in the Campsite over the years.
We look forward to meeting you all in person during the season– Lisa Fitzsimons Keel Camping
New Rental Mobiles
Sat – Sat €1000 / week.
More information on the booking system or by ringing reception.
Hello fellow campers,
we are delighted to welcome you to Keel Camping! As campers ourselves we have travelled the world camping in tents, camper vans, rented mobile homes and owned our own family caravan. We are delighted to have the opportunity of this adventure to work doing what we love, and to live in Achill, our favourite place, our happy place! We are looking forward to meeting you all along the way and sharing stories and memories of camping and connections to Achill Island. Happy Camping 🙂
We opened this year on 6th April, and the season will run to 2nd October.
Rates for Keel Camping Campsite 2023
|Unit||Low Season Easter – 18th June & 2nd September -3rd October||High Season 19th June -1st September (Plus May, June and August Bank Holidays)|
|Nightly Rate||2 adults||2 adults|
|Caravan (incl 1 car)||€24||€30|
|Extra Large Campervan RV||€29||€35|
|Extra Large Tent incl 2 cars (8 person Tent MAX) extra per person after 2 adults||€36||€40|
|Large Tent (incl 1 car) (6 person) extra per person after 2 adults||€28||€32|
|Medium Tent (incl 1 car) 4 person extra per person after 2 adults||€24||€30|
|Small Tent (incl 1 car) 2 person||€20||€24|
|Hiker / Cyclist / Motorbike(1 person no car)||€15||€15|
|Child (2-18yrs, infants free)||€3|
|Child (2-18yrs, infants free)||€3|
|Second /Additional Car||€6|
Terms and Conditions
Type of booking
Cancellations or amendments
Payment and prices
Arrival / late arrival
Reception and Information
Fire / BBQ’s
General Rules and Regulations
- You must display your booking tag clearly on vehicle windscreen or tent
- If you are availing of electric, please ensure it is working before you settle in, and notify us if there is a problem
- An electrician call out can be arrange at €25 if needed for campervans / motorhomes.
- No unauthorised or improper use of Wi-Fi (see full usage agreement upon arrival) – WiFi is complimentary.
- Parking for all guests is available on site. All pitches (except backpacker) include 1 vehicle. Additional vehicles will be charged at €6 per night.
- No commercial vehicles are permitted onsite
- Check out time is 12noon on departure date – there is no refund for earlier departure on evening before departure date
- Quiet hours are from 11pm nightly
- Vehicles are not permitted to drive around campsite after 11pm
- A strict 10KPH speed limit is enforced on all areas of the campsite
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times
- If a guest causes any disturbance, he or she may be evicted from the premises and lose fee paid.
- Keel Camping reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse entry onto or to remove from its premises or the vicinity any person who:
-Has been convicted of a criminal offence, which, in its opinion, is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors,
-Has behaved in a manner or is likely to affect the safety or enjoyment of other visitors,
-Has used threatening, abusive, or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provide a breach of the peace,
-Is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or other substances.